videos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did try to video record me actual do the work but the camera was not goo enough so all i have is a distance shot which was naff and a blurry shoot when it was to close, thats the reasons why it was edited out what i will try and do this year is to afford to buy a elctronic usb scope so i can get closer for the videos

a slight cock up with ALL the videos, number one son has managed to not upload the next two , but has DELETED the whole series, so i will have to upload the lot again, flippin wonderfull

Hard luck :(
Had a very entertaining morning at work watching the first five, then they went :Angel_anim:

Ed

aye whats chances i went click the vids and nowt! pete try do short one for us newbies on putting foundation in frames

the videos are starting to be loaded slowly again. sorry about all the agro, me and my son were larking about when we were on the computer and he hit the wrong button.

its going to take about a week to get all 38 back on line again, plus the new ones i have made over christmas to be done to.

and fox43, wax in frames will be filmed over the weekend for you if i get time

Latest posts

Back