Beekeeping Forum

Help Support Beekeeping Forum:

Alabamaeee 

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Hope they aren't still supplying that yellow QE, as I just had mine swapped for a new type. The Yellow QE is being replaced without any questions by Thornes due to bees getting stuck in the slots.

Alleree 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
I bought my BoB hive in november at their sale (ha ha ha) day. Don't they have a sale day in July too?

markp 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
Try www.localhoney.co.uk. They sell the budget hive and have them in stock. Derby isn't too far from Lincoln.

Peterwh 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
national
Number of Hives
There's a guy in Farndon, just South of Newark on the A46, makes and sells hives and hive components. Good quality, reasonable prices, very friendly. Ive had a lot of stuff from him. Not too far from Lincoln.

Monsieur Abeille 

Queen Bee
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
Number of Hives
None of my own
There's a guy in Farndon, just South of Newark on the A46, makes and sells hives and hive components. Good quality, reasonable prices, very friendly. Ive had a lot of stuff from him. Not too far from Lincoln.
Hi Peter - could you PM me with his details?

markp 

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
none
You can't miss the guy From farndon. Go down the a46 from Newark. Just enter farndon and he's on the right. Normally has a sign near the road saying hives for sale. House number 90 or 92.

Latest posts