Thornes ????

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they aren't still supplying that yellow QE, as I just had mine swapped for a new type. The Yellow QE is being replaced without any questions by Thornes due to bees getting stuck in the slots.

I bought my BoB hive in november at their sale (ha ha ha) day. Don't they have a sale day in July too?

Try www.localhoney.co.uk. They sell the budget hive and have them in stock. Derby isn't too far from Lincoln.

There's a guy in Farndon, just South of Newark on the A46, makes and sells hives and hive components. Good quality, reasonable prices, very friendly. Ive had a lot of stuff from him. Not too far from Lincoln.

There's a guy in Farndon, just South of Newark on the A46, makes and sells hives and hive components. Good quality, reasonable prices, very friendly. Ive had a lot of stuff from him. Not too far from Lincoln.

Hi Peter - could you PM me with his details?

You can't miss the guy From farndon. Go down the a46 from Newark. Just enter farndon and he's on the right. Normally has a sign near the road saying hives for sale. House number 90 or 92.

Latest posts

Back