The Weather

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here snowing.
Recently started to fall thick and dry snow and it stays on a ground ( low temperature).
I think no flights today..

Frost -3C overnight and sun.

Feels much warmer than yesterday 3C and a 20mph wind...

the weather forecast that i pay for has been showing this cold spell since mid January

Can you pay for a forecast thats says a lovely warm spring leading into a hot summer with plenty of evening/ early morning showers to keep the nectar flowing (and keep us anglers happy)?
I'm sure a few of us here would chip in towards the cost :D

the weather forecast that i pay for has been showing this cold spell since mid January

i cannot say more... except WINTER DRAWS ON and buy a shovel,,, definitively woolly draws time and you should warm up using the shovel on the 1st of February...but then it is only a forecast and the veiw Met Office differs

Was that last year's very long term forcast?
Mid January this year is next Tuesday/Wednesday. :nono:

The odd bee from each colony flying today
I was working so felt warm regardless of actual temperature.,
VM

Beautiful crisp sunny day here , 3 deg at the moment light snow forcast for tommorow

Snow here today wont be checking the bees further up in the hills for a couple of days
snow.jpg

Braking news just in, the forecast for tomorrow is (Wait for it) Rain:unionsmilie:

Bright sunshine here - going to move an apiary this afternoon to the first flow of the season.

Light snow here, 1/2 '' overnight, just enough to make the fields and trees look pretty.
More forecasted for today.
Pete D

Latest posts

Back