Thanks

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erichalfbee

Super Moderator
Staff member
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
Thanks to everybody who sent me messages about Stan
He's coming home today with a coronary artery stent and a lifetime of pills, but he's well and still happily in denial.
I think it will hit him when I don't let him have a bacon roll. :oops::oops:

Poor Stan ,thats what I find the hardest about chemo the things I can no longer eat are all my favourites.Hope he's back to some form of normal soon.

Thanks to everybody who sent me messages about Stan
He's coming home today with a coronary artery stent and a lifetime of pills, but he's well and still happily in denial.
I think it will hit him when I don't let him have a bacon roll. :oops::oops:

Good news (except about the bacon rolls :)

A good friend of mine ended up in a similar situation just over a month ago. He and his wife live in Gloucestershire, which I'm told is having serious problems with its ambulance service at the moment. Fortunately they were in a restaurant very close to the hospital when he started to feel ill so his wife drove and he had actually made it into A&E before things went wrong.

Two days later he was home plus stent and instructions to make changes to his lifestyle. We saw him two weeks ago and other than looking a bit tired he appeared happy and well. I think it's going to take time to recover fully, but it looks as though he will get back to normal which I guess is what everyone wants to hear.

James

Sorry only just seen this……wishing you and Stan all the best and a speedy recovery. Take care Ian

Latest posts

Back