My Trip for Honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant. That's the guy to get your bees from
Good luck with your next move
Right ,sorry for the sudden cut off ,thought the other half wanted to go out ,Yes Tiree has lots of forage as wild flowers plant ,weeds and such but alas no tree's not a lot of shelter ,high wind's ,nice in summer ,wild in winter ,very short bee season, the chap out here keep's his bee's in a shed to keep the weather off the hive's, I am told there are bee's on Coll next isle along ,will look in to that ,At this point in time I am staying in Whaley Bridge so its less windy here.
hope your day goes well Alan

Right ,sorry for the sudden cut off ,thought the other half wanted to go out ,Yes Tiree has lots of forage as wild flowers plant ,weeds and such but alas no tree's not a lot of shelter ,high wind's ,nice in summer ,wild in winter ,very short bee season, the chap out here keep's his bee's in a shed to keep the weather off the hive's, I am told there are bee's on Coll next isle along ,will look in to that ,At this point in time I am staying in Whaley Bridge so its less windy here.
hope your day goes well Alan
Thanks...please do keep us all in the loop. I'm fascinated to know how bees manage up there.
A bee shed certainly sounds like a great idea.
Do bees forage Machair? Because you certainly have a lot of that on Tiree

Hi Alan

While not Stinchcombe (I used to play golf there as a youth) I do have bees near Stroud so message me if you want a taste of the Stroud Valleys again....it's a good area for honey but yields vary year to year

KR

S

Hi Alan

While not Stinchcombe (I used to play golf there as a youth) I do have bees near Stroud so message me if you want a taste of the Stroud Valleys again....it's a good area for honey but yields vary year to year

KR

S
HIello ,I'd like to try some of that ,I take it you post it to me ,about a kilo,how do you want paid and what price >

Hi Alan

KR

S
Sounds good ,how do i get some ?

Latest posts

Back