Suppliers

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ape Resi

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
1 and a swarm
Hello all!

I am just wondering if there is scope to have a subsection in this forum for suppliers? or a linked page with just a straight forward list of equipment suppliers? as a new bee-keeper I seem to rely on one but i am sure there are more!

what does anyone think?

ps: or you can point me to such a list already in existence? :D

ps2: or feel free to PM with links I can follow! :blush5:

thanks for reading! R

thanks! keep meaning to pop over for a look at his place! thanks for reminding me1
R

I am just wondering if there is scope to have a subsection in this forum for suppliers? or a linked page with just a straight forward list of equipment suppliers?

There is a (google based) map somewhere listing suppliers, but I cannot find the link. Perhaps someone can oblige.

Type beekeeping supplies into google

was just about to say the same - the prices on broods and supers seem very reasonable I don't know if anyone has any experience of them

Often (always? as in they aren't doing commercial brood boxes as there weren't any seconds to be had) seconds. I have a pile of flatpack supers atm - done seven so far...cedar at less than you pay for white wood elsewhere (no idea if they were Th**nes as I believe some is) and a heap of frame seconds which vary in quality quite a lot. Do the business and saved the chaos at Stoneleigh the other week.

fantastic! thank you v much.

in the thread it also mentions a 'bee alert' thing - what is it or better where?

ttfn, r

thanks! keep meaning to pop over for a look at his place! thanks for reminding me1
R
i can recommend wynn jones ,they are always very helpful reasonably priced and such a nice location to visit

just went to the map to fins suppliers to get a new hive and most place holders promote a new website (http://plantsalive. webs. com/) obviously been 'hacked'... very disappointed what the point to do that obviously I would not want to buy form someone that does that! not trustworthy....

Wynn Jones are very good, purchased my honey jars from them for the last two years I collect in person when I'm up that way on business.
Very good service and nice people to talk to.

Latest posts

Back