Replacement Honey Warmer Cable

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
4 Hives
I have a honey warming cabinet that I purchased about 4 years ago, it was from one of the UK big equipment suppliers. The outer installation on heating cable has started to breakdown and fall off, exposing a mesh underneath. I can buy a new cable complete with thermostat for just over £100 from the supplier. But all I really need is the cable, has anyone replaced their cable only or purchased this type of cable? I was thinking I could probably buy a few metres of heating cable for £30. I am looking for suggestions for type of cable and where to get it. The existing cable has a 25W output. Thanks!

I have a honey warming cabinet that I purchased about 4 years ago, it was from one of the UK big equipment suppliers. The outer installation on heating cable has started to breakdown and fall off, exposing a mesh underneath. I can buy a new cable complete with thermostat for just over £100 from the supplier. But all I really need is the cable, has anyone replaced their cable only or purchased this type of cable? I was thinking I could probably buy a few metres of heating cable for £30. I am looking for suggestions for type of cable and where to get it. The existing cable has a 25W output. Thanks!
I'd start by looking on eBay or RS Components or Farnell websites. Trace heating cable is commonly available

Latest posts

Back