"Raw" honey

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never heard of the term - shows how far behind the times I am! Hopefully it will still be in vogue by the time I next bottle in June

We're all being hopelessly unambitious; check this out!!!

[ame="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Absolutely-Pure-Unpasteurized-Living-Honey/dp/B0089AOBFS"]Absolutely Pure, Raw, Unpasteurized Living Honey - Direct from the Hive (1lb glass jar / 454g): Amazon.co.uk: Grocery[/ame]

It's alive!!!

A rich drippy yuppie grockle asked me if I had any local raw honey at yesterdays Honey Fair... I sold her twenty quids worth of cut comb on the back of the fact it was from Cornish Black Native bees and had the most wonderful white cappings!

THAT'S RAW HONIE!!!

Yeghes da

Direct from the Hive - must be one of them there new fangled Flow Hives - maybe Stephen down in Thurrock has upped his marketing.

I don't see how honey can be alive with vitamins and minerals but then I am a bit old-fashioned when it comes to English.

I hope they have the country of origin and the product weight in metric somewhere on the packaging or they're breaking the law.

Having said that, if it is their produce then they are getting a good price for it by means of stretching the truth slightly and good luck to them - caveat emptor

CVB

Had a pupil at school today have a hissy fit when we asked him if he wanted an apple that had just been picked off the tree.

he went bonkers as he said it was filthy as it wasn't on tescos shelf. and so no one else could eat it threw it over the fence.

:hairpull::icon_204-2:

Back