pictures to lift the heart

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played with this one!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• CSC_0171.JPG
    CSC_0171.JPG
    25 KB · Views: 183
I’ve no idea what a URL is so I’m beyond all hope. Tried my best in a previous post. Even that came out side on!!! If it doesn’t involve spanner’s, hammer, screwdrivers, driver drills, grinders, welders it’s WAY out of my league!!!
Thanks for trying tho. Not like I don’t have spare time at the moment!!! :serenade:

Uniform Resource Locator

The Forth Rail Bridge was not drawn up using CAD and I bet it will be there for another couple of hundred years... keep banging cutting and welding !!!

Chons da

Happy Tuesday

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0053.JPG
    DSC_0053.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 149
Photo taken June 2010 from within a swarm in flight having just left the hive

Attachments

• from within the swarm .JPG
    from within the swarm .JPG
    315.2 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Happy Wednesday

attachment.php

E

Attachments

• DSC_0176.JPG
    DSC_0176.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 156
This is my son I’ve not watched my other 2 grow as I’ve worked 7:30am till 5! Get 15dayd holiday to myself.

So for the past week we listen to very limited news tv news is gone I’ve deleted my Facebook.

I’m getting 80% my wage that we can live on even with the kids eating me all day!

I’ve decided to shut myself and family away from this stuff and I’ve never been happy life is amazing watching my son develop he’s care free. As I’m trying be

Unfortunately life’s a **** and each night I remember why I’m off

The picture is how happy he was that he pull a head off a daisy

Attachments

• 5F460D0D-B832-495E-905C-8BBABA78C143.jpeg
    5F460D0D-B832-495E-905C-8BBABA78C143.jpeg
    320.1 KB · Views: 43
This is my son I’ve not watched my other 2 grow as I’ve worked 7:30am till 5! Get 15dayd holiday to myself.

So for the past week we listen to very limited news tv news is gone I’ve deleted my Facebook.

I’m getting 80% my wage that we can live on even with the kids eating me all day!

I’ve decided to shut myself and family away from this stuff and I’ve never been happy life is amazing watching my son develop he’s care free. As I’m trying be

Unfortunately life’s a **** and each night I remember why I’m off

The picture is how happy he was that he pull a head off a daisy
Lovely photo, I'm smiling while changing a nappy at god knows what time.. And I see this.
One of my sons, he's more interested in using the hive tool as a hammer or stick or screw driver
They make our world!
842ea0ff4e65398f8ca4b8f0a94cbe9c.jpg
f20d19784cfb284c065fcc81a4e6240f.jpg

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Nigel’s not here. Try again in a month.

My point was a conciliatory one: despite all our differences, the frames posted by swarm, Beefriendly and myself are remarkably similar. To my eye, there was little to choose between them, which means that "raised white cappings" is a red herring as a selection criteria.

Curly green fingers. Beekeepers who do pollen analysis of their honey find the characteristic pollen of that flower (Myosotis = forget-me-not) in most honey samples.

Attachments

• HB sucking up nectar from Myosotis.JPG
    HB sucking up nectar from Myosotis.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 37
  • Forgetmenot pollen.jpg
    Forgetmenot pollen.jpg
    250.6 KB · Views: 37

Latest posts

Back