pictures to lift the heart

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some fantastic photos! May I have permission to nick the odd one and use in my blog?

I don't mind. You've a good idea there - maybe make a thread for members to share photos and give permission for others to use for websites, books etc?

Menacing pose reminds me of someone.

Haha yeah she does look like she's shooting evils at the camera. That was taken on my phone, I'm starting to get used to it (Huawei Mate 20 Pro).

I don't mind. You've a good idea there - maybe make a thread for members to share photos and give permission for others to use for websites, books etc.
But for heaven’s sake make sure all the photos are resized to fit the page.
It’s difficult navigating them if they are spread all over the place.

But for heaven’s sake make sure all the photos are resized to fit the page.
It’s difficult navigating them if they are spread all over the place.

A sticky in how to upload them correctly might help. I tried to give a few hints on how to do it but it has taken me several years to get as far as I have!
E

I've got the same phone as you japey or similar I've just used the ' small' 385 x 300 size when asked via Tapatalk.
493b06f961299fae68514ecf6103a9d9.jpg

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
No room at the inn.... a few years back!
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC02421.JPG
    DSC02421.JPG
    54 KB · Views: 156
A sticky in how to upload them correctly might help. I tried to give a few hints on how to do it but it has taken me several years to get as far as I have!
E

I can't work out how to re-size my photos. I'm on a MacBook Air. Grateful for advice

I can't work out how to re-size my photos. I'm on a MacBook Air. Grateful for advice

I’ve no idea how to do it properly but I email them to myself and mail gives you the option of small medium large or full size. I choose small and that usually works.

Well I tried but it didn't work. Tried my best. If it doesn’t involve physical tools, just cyber s#*t then it’s out of my league.

Last edited:
Bear 2 ways,.
1. Click paper clip symbol and add as attachment, then people can click and view.
If you want instant viewing you need to upload your picture to web site, like amazon/photo bucket etc. Copy the image address (url), click the image icon (yellow with a mountain in it) when you are writing on this forum and paste the address into the window that now opens, then it's visible on your post. As Enrico says windows 10 has a neat 3 dots setting (top right) that allows you to resize your image...the one below was the smallest setting, just about right for a forum post.

Bee1-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bear 2 ways,.
1. Click paper clip symbol and add as attachment, then people can click and view.
If you want instant viewing you need to upload your picture to web site, like amazon/photo bucket etc. Copy the image address (url), click the image icon (yellow with a mountain in it) when you are writing on this forum and paste the address into the window that now opens, then it's visible on your post. As Enrico says windows 10 has a neat 3 dots setting (top right) that allows you to resize your image...the one below was the smallest setting, just about right for a forum post.

Bee1-1.jpg

You can use the URL from your uploaded picture to the forum rather than a third party site. Just click on the uploaded image and copy and paste the URL into the insert picture tab! You end up with both the picture in then message and the attachment.. if you aren't confused before you will be now!
E

In Preview - click Tools - click adjust size and make your choices. remember to click save, especially if you change the file name.

You can use the URL from your uploaded picture to the forum rather than a third party site. Just click on the uploaded image and copy and paste the URL into the insert picture tab! You end up with both the picture in then message and the attachment.. if you aren't confused before you will be now!
E

I’ve no idea what a URL is so I’m beyond all hope. Tried my best in a previous post. Even that came out side on!!! If it doesn’t involve spanner’s, hammer, screwdrivers, driver drills, grinders, welders it’s WAY out of my league!!!
Thanks for trying tho. Not like I don’t have spare time at the moment!!! :serenade:

I’ve no idea what a URL is so I’m beyond all hope. Tried my best in a previous post. Even that came out side on!!! If it doesn’t involve spanner’s, hammer, screwdrivers, driver drills, grinders, welders it’s WAY out of my league!!!
Thanks for trying tho. Not like I don’t have spare time at the moment!!! :serenade:
The URL is the description underneath the picture

Attachments

• 1ED2A0E2-A800-4CFD-814F-6D1035A23C7D.jpeg
    1ED2A0E2-A800-4CFD-814F-6D1035A23C7D.jpeg
    63.2 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back