pictures to lift the heart

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enrico

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
This was taken a few years ago but it is my screensaver. Just fancied sharing it. how about posting a few of your favourites just to lift the mood a bit?
attachment.php

Sorry it came out a bit large! First time I have got one on the actual message!

Attachments

• DSC_0270.JPG
    DSC_0270.JPG
    140.1 KB · Views: 834
Nice pictures, idea. If only I knew how to upload pictures.

First of all reduce your picture size to a minimum. If it is too big it won't do it. Then press the paper clip symbol. You can't use the quick reply button, it has to be advanced. Then press to find your picture. Find it and open it. Then press upload photo. Once it is uploaded you will see it on the upload list. At this point it will be on the message as an attachment but you can Copy and save the URL next to it. On the message press the insert picture logo. The square with mountains on it. Then copy the URL and hey presto it comes up as a picture.
Hope that makes sense! I think I have included all the steps
E

First of all reduce your picture size to a minimum. If it is too big it won't do it. Then press the paper clip symbol. You can't use the quick reply button, it has to be advanced. Then press to find your picture. Find it and open it. Then press upload photo. Once it is uploaded you will see it on the upload list. At this point it will be on the message as an attachment but you can Copy and save the URL next to it. On the message press the insert picture logo. The square with mountains on it. Then copy the URL and hey presto it comes up as a picture.
Hope that makes sense! I think I have included all the steps
E

Maximum Picture Dimensions 600 by 600 Pixels

Definitely comparable with Buckfast bee cappings. One of the traits Brother Adam selected for.

whitecappings.jpg

Oh dear...only you could turn a positive "photo to lift the heart" thread into a black bees are best debate.
Sad.

Latest posts

Back