New to your forum

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But have we got room for another skywegian loonatic? :D

They surely carnt all be like that from that area. Can they:icon_204-2:

it sounds like someone has laid a good foundation for me....although in truth while I live in Norway and am pretty solidly South African, with a touch of the scandweirdian thrown in>(

Rather than the rivers, I fish the fjords and, weather permitting, sometimes the Barents Sea. And yes, it does get very warm, hotter than Ireland in the middle of the summer. However, the first week in June this year was cold - the snow line was down to 300m and the temperatures dropped to around 3C at "night". Yet the bees were foraging and I couldn't work out what they were trying to get pollen/nectar from!

June was dry and cold this year on the west coast....actually been good for bees as its normally the wet that prevents them harvesting...what they were foraging on I have no idea.

what species do you target out at sea?

June was dry and cold this year on the west coast....actually been good for bees as its normally the wet that prevents them harvesting...what they were foraging on I have no idea.

what species do you target out at sea?
I'm not sure about the dry part - I seem to remember constant rain!

We target halibut as number 1, but cod, haddock, coalfish (sej), etc. - whatever will take our lures. Catching 8kg coalfish on a fly rod is fun!

Latest posts

Back