National Honey Show

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One innovation this year is that the lectures are being recorded. They will be made available "at some point" and "free" is the announcement before each. So some consolation for those more distant and potentially a gtreat resource for future years.

Woohoo. won 2 first places and 2 cups. Just in the Sussex section though, better than last year with 1 first place.

Amazing what happens when you fill your jars properly so you don't get disqualified like at the local show haha.

Well done dpearce4 personally I am in a state of shock as I got a 2nd for my bottle of dry mead.

I think I may be entering next year :party:

Well done tom one of my first prizes was for mead. first time I have ever made any booze.

Well done dpearce4 personally I am in a state of shock as I got a 2nd for my bottle of dry mead.

I think I may be entering next year :party:

Well ,save me a sip, it was my recipe, Our Beginners Honey from the training apiary got a third for Set honey but the usual winners took all the main prizes

Bit miffed they got a third for doing everthing we told them to do, and i got Nought cos I spent too much timetelling the beginners what to do rather than do it with my own

Last edited:
Cheers dp I have made wine for a few years and I knew it was pretty good but surprised all the same.

If you are around tomorrow Geoff you will be most welcome to a sip or two I liked the recipe the first time you gave it to me nice and simple and this year’s batch is also looking great to.

Is anybody who's going to the show able to take a couple of pictures of one of the classes for me? If so, could you PM me.

Solved how?

Any pics please piston forum

Craig

Latest posts

Back