National Honey Show, who’s going?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of wearing a skep on my head tilted at a jaunty angle but others may have the same idea and I don't want to be the victim of identity theft. Can't be too careful these days.

There will be a sign on the table that says 'Beekeeping Forum' .. if you are there - come and make yourself known. I'm the ageing, balding, overweight one with glasses and grey hair !
I'm there for the 3 days so hopefully will meet some of you .That description could be me too
John

There will be a sign on the table that says 'Beekeeping Forum' .. if you are there - come and make yourself known. I'm the ageing, balding, overweight one with glasses and grey hair !

And I’m the ageing, bald overweight one!. (There won’t be many of them around)

I'm not going to be there, but if I were, I'd be the youthful, slim, dark-haired, delusional one :D

James
I’ve worked hard over the last 10 years to develop a fine 6 pack but I don’t want it getting damaged so keep it tucked away under a layer of blubber 🤣

I'll be there on the Saturday.
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the "beekeeping forum" sign.
Sadly, we will only be there on Thursday .. but I can leave the sign with Neil as he's going to be there all three days if others want to meet up ?

I’m yet to get there but next year I’ll be at the one held in Telford I think it’s in Feb - if I was going to the NHS I’d probably have to call an ambulance first.
No seriously I’d be the tall curly haired guy with green fingers 😁

Well….. did a quick flit round the trade stands. Driving back to our hotel we followed a fire engine which neatly pulled into a bus stop on our nearside. Just as neatly the chap behind the driver threw open the door as we passed. Absolutely side swiped with a huge hole in the bonnet and a gauge all along the offside of the car.
We can limp home to Wales but I suspect the car will be written off!

Latest posts

Back