National Honey Show, who’s going?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be carrying a heavy bag of medlars for @pargyle
...which is really helepful as I think I'm now down to the last couple of jars of last years medlar jelly ... I like it .. on a bit of toast or a croissant ... makes a change from honey or marmalade.

I bought fondant at the honey show last year at a reasonable price - avoiding the carriage helps but can't remember the supplier's name. Will be there again this year - anyone on the forum going with a chance of meeting up and putting faces to names!
Me on Friday.

...which is really helepful as I think I'm now down to the last couple of jars of last years medlar jelly ... I like it .. on a bit of toast or a croissant ... makes a change from honey or marmalade.
Picked them today for you. Not as many as last year but still a good haul.
Will have to arrange a time on Thursday
Swap you for a jar of honey.

Picked them today for you. Not as many as last year but still a good haul.
Will have to arrange a time on Thursday
Swap you for a jar of honey.
Is Thursday when everybody is around then Dani? (I assume we are talking NHS?)

@pargyle
Remind me where we met last year. 11 am would be good for me.
I'm quite interested in the first lecture of the day at 9.30 and the Asian hornet one at 12.30
We met initially coming in last year ! But .. the restaurant would be a good place and those two lectures are ones I wanted to see so 11am is a good time. NIgel Semmence is our former RBI - I did my bee disease course with him, he's good - I'm also interested in the lecture at 4pm ..

No doubt others will be able to find us there ...

I've decided to go to my first NHS on Thursday. Interested in the AH talk and the workshop on swarming as at the moment I only seem to increase the number of hives!!!
I can bring some empty 10kg ex food use tubs up which we use at work if anyone is interested foc.

Attachments

• 513C4C71-BEB1-4A4D-9D4E-09ED97AFD523.jpeg
    513C4C71-BEB1-4A4D-9D4E-09ED97AFD523.jpeg
    50.9 KB
I was hoping to attend this year as I've never managed, but we won't be back from holiday in time.
Hopefully next year 🤞🤞.
I hope all those who attend arrive safely and have a good time 👍

Latest posts

Back