My Two Jars of Honey!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
3 National Hives & 1 Observation Hive.(Indoors) & lots of empty boxes..
The tale of Two Jars Dishmop

One on left is the kettle.
The one in the middle was taken from hive at start of September. One on the right was from same hive at start of October and was what the bees made to replace that which I had taken earlier. Ivy?

Yeah yeah yeah! Gravy and peanut butter more like:winner1st:

What do they taste like, are they very different?

What do they taste like, are they very different?

Gravy tastes of meat - beef, chicken, lamb, pork or whatever game you've managed to kill that weekend. Peanut butter tastes of well, peanuts in cooking oil so yes, a bit different

Gravy tastes of meat - beef, chicken, lamb, pork or whatever game you've managed to kill that weekend. Peanut butter tastes of well, peanuts in cooking oil so yes, a bit different
Vegetarian gravy doesn't :smilielol5:

:icon_204-2:

This is the work of internet hooligans.:paparazzi:

My famous two jars of honey and you joke at me.

This is the work of internet hooligans.:paparazzi:

My famous two jars of honey and you joke at me.

At least we are not all ganging up on you ... even if you only have TWO jars of honey ! (That's rich coming from me..... I've got about 6 jars but the bees still have them in the comb !! More heresy ... leaving Honey in the hive, what next ?).

The light coloured one has set and I can turn the jar upside down without it moving.

Vegetarian gravy doesn't :smilielol5:

never made gravy from vegetarians but I wouldn't think there'd be much flavour in them, nor much meat either they all tend to look a bit malnourished - apart from the fat sack of lard AKA my No1

That's very dark. Honeydew? Don't know about ivy does the honey smell like mouthwash?

Slightly tastes of it...

but might only be because you implanted the thought in my mind..

OMG you will be putting it on Rye bread crispy wafer thingies next !

thats ok as long as your dont add further to the sin by using................

SPREAD!!!!!

Latest posts

Back