My Dear Fellow Beeks.....

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's easy to be rude and insult people when you are a broadband connection away from them.

I always ask myself, "If I as stood in a pub within arms reach of someone six foot six tall would I say it to them?" if I would then I am brave enough to put it on the internet, if not then I wont.

I never realized that threads got closed if the forum was criticised ?
They do get closed after everyone has a chance to have a say,if left open longer then the thread tends to loop and it looks bad on us.

Admin.

Ok I'm new, but why do you close a thread when someone has a complaint about the forum ?

That's how this forum works, like it or lump it, that's what one of them members said to me today !!!!!!

Ok, I see now, if you say something bad and a few beekeepers dont like it it close it off, I understand now, just say nice things ;)))

oh-oh, I see another thread closure looming...
:eek:

Are these clowns going to sabotage each and every thread?

Some times the way we type and the content we type can be interpreted in many different ways, sometimes very different from what was originally intended. So I believe that people should not read too much into the replies they get, maybe should not take it too personally. I myself sometimes struggle with grammar and spelling but would not be too concerned if my post were publicly scrutinised I take the same stance with my hobbies if people wish to make harsh judgement at my bee keeping practises then hay-ho my skin is much thicker than that!!

Tranquilwaters,you are being a naughty boy.
Do you want me to delete your old account or do you intend to run both accounts still ?

both accounts?

whats the other name used?

Last edited:
Are these clowns going to sabotage each and every thread?

Tranquilwaters,you are being a naughty boy.
Do you want me to delete your old account or do you intend to run both accounts still ?

Looks like it's intentional then.

It's a pity, and more than mean to do it to this thread, because the original post was carefully written and well thought through.

Latest posts

Back