I invite you to read the second edition of my book "My Happy Bees" for free.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pg22

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Other
Number of Hives
I greet all the participants in this wonderful forum.
I invite you to read the second edition of my book " My Happy Bees".

To download, please use the Internet link (see below):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zm3Ofcivucm4VFgSLBcHK0gP1RPOx7ni/view?usp=sharing

The first review of the second edition of my book was published on the Amazon website in the UK.
And he is valuable because he wrote this review beekeeper. Here is his opinion about my book: "Very interesting . A refreshing look at bees with some innovative yet common sense ideas. I read this as a beekeeper and shall incorporate this knowledge into my care regime."( Very interesting)

A good review was left on the Australian Amazon website, apparently by a local beekeeper.

That's what he wrote: "Persuasive augument from a careful and thoughtful beekeeper that spur the reader on to practise what was learned. A highly recommended reading for all aspiring and even seasoned beekeepers. Well presented and well reasoned conclusion not found in beekeeping guide books." (Persuasive augument from a careful and thoughtful beekeeper that spur the reader on to practise what was learned.)

Here is another review of the second edition of my book from my dear reader, Rick Warner

"I’ve read the book, great read. The parts at interest me the most is finding the perfect place to place your bees, and the way that you feed them to make them strong. Peter has a way of bring you in to his garden and his happy bees are there to enjoy. This is a book that you’ll want to read over and over. Written from the heart of a true beekeeper. Peter changes the way we see bees and the world around us. Thank you Peter for sharing your knowledge and writing it down for generations to read." ()

I am pleased to receive such reviews, because they reflect the essence of my book and give me a pleasant feeling of usefulness of my Work and hope that there will be more Happy Bees in the world.

Now happy to remove
my comment now that I know downloaded book is free

Last edited:
So I've decided it can stay - the OP has been a member for two years
I've jurst read it ... nothing there to really hate... I'll give you a snapshot ..

Long hives, likes his bees to do their own thing but practices swarm control, frequent sugar rolls to check for mites, treats for varroa with natural substances including thymol, thinks warm hives are best, uses dowsing to position his hives, likes to experiment. He's a former engineer and knows his bees.

Not far from what I do really ?

It's a freebie ... read it. There's a few interesting ideas in there.

I've jurst read it ... nothing there to really hate... I'll give you a snapshot ..

Long hives, likes his bees to do their own thing but practices swarm control, frequent sugar rolls to check for mites, treats for varroa with natural substances including thymol, thinks warm hives are best, uses dowsing to position his hives, likes to experiment.
It's not you is it? is he a compulsive hoarder of junk and old buttons as well? 😁

I greet all the participants in this wonderful forum.
I invite you to read the second edition of my book " My Happy Bees".

To download, please use the Internet link (see below):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Zm3Ofcivucm4VFgSLBcHK0gP1RPOx7ni/view?usp=sharing

The first review of the second edition of my book was published on the Amazon website in the UK.
And he is valuable because he wrote this review beekeeper. Here is his opinion about my book: "Very interesting . A refreshing look at bees with some innovative yet common sense ideas. I read this as a beekeeper and shall incorporate this knowledge into my care regime."( Very interesting)

A good review was left on the Australian Amazon website, apparently by a local beekeeper.

That's what he wrote: "Persuasive augument from a careful and thoughtful beekeeper that spur the reader on to practise what was learned. A highly recommended reading for all aspiring and even seasoned beekeepers. Well presented and well reasoned conclusion not found in beekeeping guide books." (Persuasive augument from a careful and thoughtful beekeeper that spur the reader on to practise what was learned.)

Here is another review of the second edition of my book from my dear reader, Rick Warner

"I’ve read the book, great read. The parts at interest me the most is finding the perfect place to place your bees, and the way that you feed them to make them strong. Peter has a way of bring you in to his garden and his happy bees are there to enjoy. This is a book that you’ll want to read over and over. Written from the heart of a true beekeeper. Peter changes the way we see bees and the world around us. Thank you Peter for sharing your knowledge and writing it down for generations to read." ()

I am pleased to receive such reviews, because they reflect the essence of my book and give me a pleasant feeling of usefulness of my Work and hope that there will be more Happy Bees in the world.

It's a lovely read with lots of good ideas and useful comments. Thank you for allowing me to read it.

[QUOTE = "coffindodger, post: 744933, member: 13297"]
It's a lovely read with lots of good ideas and useful comments. Thank you for allowing me to read it.
[/ QUOTE]
Thank you for your work on reading this "masterpiece". Thanks for writing your review of this book. Nevertheless, the book contains interesting information for inquiring minds - I understand you correctly. It's not even about the methods; they can be different. Please note that I am not urging the reader to follow my example anywhere. I just talk about how I do it. The reader is free to choose what to do. However, the main thing is the love for bees and the World around us. Thank.

Long hives, likes his bees to do their own thing but practices swarm control, frequent sugar rolls to check for mites, treats for varroa with natural substances including thymol, thinks warm hives are best, uses dowsing to position his hives, likes to experiment. He's a former engineer and knows his bees.

It's a freebie ... read it. There's a few interesting ideas in there.
Thank you for your work on reading this "masterpiece". Thanks for writing your review of this book.

[...]frequent sugar rolls to check for mites,
treats for varroa with natural substances including thymol [...]

Also not far from what the rest of us treaters do:

"We all do not like to add chemicals to our hives, but the desire to avoid the processing of bees can lead to an explosion of mites at the end of the season and as a result complete death of the colony.
Therefore, I prefer an integrated approach to
therapeutic and preventive measures. How is that? I try to use natural remedies together with drugs produced industrialists (Bio-pesticides)." (p.85)

"Thymol is basicalу pesticides produced by the industry under the trademark Apilife WAS® containing a combination of essential oils thymol, eucalyptol, and menthol. This drug enjoys well-
deserved popularity among beekeepers." (p.88)

(The above two paragraphs separated only by 2 pages of pictures of said plants.)

Dear forum members.

My heartfelt thanks to everyone who took the time to show interest in my book.
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am forced to discontinue access to my book.
I am truly sorry, however I hope that many people were able to read my book.
I sincerely want our Planet to become better, and our World to become warmer, kinder and more harmonious.

In my opinion, the most important thing in the book an unusual idea, an unusual reason for conducting beekeeping. This idea is fundamentally changing the relationship between beekeeper and bee, filling their relationship with mutual love and respect. Gives the beekeeper an opportunity to feel involved in bee magic. Fills beekeeper heart with meaning and the joy of being alive. This feeling warms the heart and pleases the soul.

I believe that when this idea prevails among beekeepers, our World, our Earth as a whole will be happier and kinder. I sincerely want our Planet to become better, and our World to become warmer, kinder and more harmonious.

Latest posts

Back