Many going to the National Honey Show?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M25 A3 junction is a nightmare
The entire junction is undergoing vast development to ease future congestion, restore heathland and give a proper entrance to RHS Wisley. So far, thousands of roadside trees have gone to the biomass boilers at Heathrow, and a similar number of conifers removed to restore the heaths.

Check the works updates (last week the whole A3 was closed for 3 days to put in a new bridge) and approach tangentially if you can.

The entire junction is undergoing vast development to ease future congestion, restore heathland and give a proper entrance to RHS Wisley. So far, thousands of roadside trees have gone to the biomass boilers at Heathrow, and a similar number of conifers removed to restore the heaths.

Check the works updates (last week the whole A3 was closed for 3 days to put in a new bridge) and approach tangentially if you can.

Had the misfortune to go through junction 10 yesterday morning at about 8am. Busy and queuing to get off onto A3 in both directions, but actually not that bad for the M25 from previous long term commuting experience of the 'road to hell'. Busier queuing to get off anti clockwise but always was. If junction 10 looks bad on maps, junction 11 anticlockwise and junction 9 clockwise offer routes to Esher than avoid ULEZ

I'm the old, fat, balding, silver haired bloke with glasses looking like he doesn't know where he is or what he's doing. I'm easily recognisable .. I'll be there in the cafe at noon on Saturday...
That describes about 90% of the people there...

I'll be there on Friday - looking forward to it!

I'll be there throughout. Saturday from noon in the eaterie sounds good. Early lunches are the order of the day with afternoon talks and workshops starting around 13:00!
Somebody will have to save Stan and me a couple of places. Looks like Michael Palmer's lecture will finish at 12.15

Latest posts

Back