Honey jars

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smudger55

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
best place to buy 1lb honey jars , I had loads that were given to me years ago and have not needed to purchase any until now and wondered who other beeks use ?.....many thanks in advance 👍

I get mine from Compak South. They are not far from me so I order enough for a couple of seasons and pop down to collect them. I don't get many that are unusable or damaged and the lids seem to be good quality. I beleive they are about £24 for half gross (72).

Regards,

D

I usually use CWJ, but talking to a packer yesterday at the welsh it works out cheaper to give them your honey filtered and let them jar and label leaving more time for bees.

I usually use CWJ, but talking to a packer yesterday at the welsh it works out cheaper to give them your honey filtered and let them jar and label leaving more time for bees.

Volume, I presume.
After the pain of cleaning up after extracting I love labelling my jars but then I have only a few to do at a time.

best place to buy 1lb honey jars , I had loads that were given to me years ago and have not needed to purchase any until now and wondered who other beeks use ?.....many thanks in advance 👍

Have a look at this link (replace the obvious with a full stop and no spaces)
www.ampulla DOT co DOT uk/Shop-For-Glass/Octagonal-And-Hexagonal-Glass-Jars/c-9-169-180/

They have a good range

Latest posts

Back