• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honey drum price

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonR

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I'm new in this forum... I just had my first honey harvest and I was wondering how much should I be getting per drum.

I have harvested 10 drums (about 300kg / 550lb per drum). What should be a good price to sell here in England.

Thanks... and great forum by the way!

Hola Don R! The prices that you will get in England for Mexican honey, if you manage to import it, is much lower that British honey.

Hola DonR, apicultor mas grande,

How many colonies are you running and is this really your first year as a bee farmer?

Is this a family business and what is the main forage that your honey bees visit?

You should be asking a honey packer like Rowse if you are contemplating selling your honey in the UK, but freight and the correct paperwork doesn't come cheap.

¿Es usted un troll?

Sorry... I should've have explained better...

My dad and my uncles are beekeepers... They been beekeepers for over 20 years. I have been learning beekeping in the last year from my dad. We have many hives. I have some and got almost 10 drums (of course with my dad's help).

We live in Mexico and deal with local market but thinking on going big leagues exporting. The honey we have is pretty much from orange blossom. How much does a drum cost in England?

This is my dad's managed by my brother :)

Hola DonR, apicultor mas grande,

How many colonies are you running and is this really your first year as a bee farmer?

Is this a family business and what is the main forage that your honey bees visit?

You should be asking a honey packer like Rowse if you are contemplating selling your honey in the UK, but freight and the correct paperwork doesn't come cheap.

¿Es usted un troll?

Nope, not trolling at all... Yes, its a family business I'm learning and planning to take over. :)

¿Es usted un troll?

Troll = Someone who posts inflammatory comments on internet forums with the intention of provoking reaction / argument with others.

Spammer = Someone who uses internet forums as a cheap method of advertising.

happy bees

silly man, why not come clean and tell the truth to these profetinal bee keeper that you are advertizing your honey. 3000.kg first year, you must be supper supper man. I had difficult to manage 10 killos. bees would not let me.

Latest posts

Back