Heidi Herrmann's responses to your countryfile discussions -

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was responding to Heidi's very own comments on the first post of this thread. I was apologising to her for the bad manners of others, if you believe you replied with respect and good will then it does not apply to you. I have not been back in the thread to see who said what to whom but if you feel the cap fits though then perhaps you may choose to wear it.

Last edited:
It didn't notice that you are a Yorkshire man ( Broad int'back. Thick int'yed ) :hairpull:
If I'd realised you hailed from the wrong side of the hill I would have omitted to respond to the original :calmdown:
:cheers2:
VM

I was responding to Heidi's very own comments on the first post of this thread. I was apologising to her for the bad manners of others, if you believe you replied with respect and good will then it does not apply to you. I have not been back in the thread to see who said what to whom but if you feel the cap fits though then perhaps you may choose to wear it.
:iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree::iagree:
No need to get mawkish 'bout comments on't'forum lassie!

We have both kinds of music here... Country
and​
Western !

Very good.... But I am from leafy Warwickshire. Re-settled here after leaving the Service of Her Britannic Majesty.

Very good.... But I am from leafy Warwickshire. Re-settled here after leaving the Service of Her Britannic Majesty.
I suspected you had something about you :cool:
52 years since I was demobbed :) Gawd; :sorry: that was another thread :D
VM

I still miss it, I should never have left!!!! Grrrr

Back