Have you tried Yemen Sidr Honey?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samo

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I am new to this forum and have found you after searching through the internet for some honey websites. I have read about Sidr Honey from Yemen in the February National Geographic and have been searching for it ever since. I finally found it last month at trustful website at They claim to be the only company that test their honey for quality and safety. It is the rarest and most expensive honey in the world (1 Kilo costs $200). I bought a small jar at first and found it to be very good indeed - the best honey I have ever tasted in my life and I have tasted countless honeys from all around - local as well as imported. I have to definitely say that it is well worth the money. I am currently waiting for my two-1 kilo jars that are coming next week hopefully. I was just wondering - any thoughts about this honey? Has any of you ever heard about it before? Hope to hear your remarks!

Link removed by admin

Bet it's not a patch on spam.......

I lived in Oman for 10 years and their honey was £170 a kilo and that was 7 years ago. Was given a jar, tasted very nice, well worth the price |I paid but not the shop price. The problem with the Middle East is the lack of forage for the bees. In Oman it was mainly from the rambling roses that grow in the mountains and they use for making rose water.

Latest posts

Back