Happy Birthday Thread

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny that @rolande, thanks for the birthday wishes, odd day I've woke up and put my pj's on back to front so not a good start...
Spending the day sowing seeds and then in the workshop probably get a few pints in me later:cheers2:
Thanks dani for starting this one you never forget;).
Philip ill be googling that shortly cheers :)

I've woke up and put my pj's on back to front
you put them on when you get up in the morning?! strange garb to be wearing in the garden. What do you wear in bed? wellies and a Sou'ester? 😁
Penblwydd hapus

you put them on when you get up in the morning?! strange garb to be wearing in the garden. What do you wear in bed? wellies and a Sou'ester? 😁
Penblwydd hapus
:icon_204-2::icon_204-2:
I understood the last bit but had to Google Sou'ester.
Thanks jbm, I'll let you think about that one but you forgot the G thingy!

Happy birthday and on a date that is both a palindrome and an ambigram ! One only in a millennium .... twosday 22/02/2022. What are you all planning as a celebration (or commiseration for those so inclined ?)

Please, what's an ambigram?

Please, what's an ambigram?

A (written) presentation of a word or words that reads the same when rotated 180 degrees or reads the same backwards and forwards.

There are some nice examples here, used by Dan Brown for his book "Angels and Demons" (and a whole load more on another page on that site).

(And happy birthday to Curly, too.)

James

Latest posts

Back