Donations: Heads up Admin

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But why does the BBKA still make their site all hush hush!:toetap05:

Just register and read. What's hush hush about it! You don't have to provide personal details. I read all the bee sites as each one has a different focus.

Hmm, well all I can say is that you need to log-on first to read the posts. It was working just now OK, when I logged on.

But we digress, I do agree with others that it is good to have a site that is advert free!

Just register and read. What's hush hush about it! You don't have to provide personal details. I read all the bee sites as each one has a different focus.

I am registered on the BBKA forum!

It's not all cloak and dagger.

so why then do people still need to register to view?

People are put off joining, even though like you say it is simple, but people just like to search and google.

And then there are people that just will not leave any details on the net.

but people just like to search and google.

I am sure they lose members over it, but I don't think there is anything sinister about it. Oops, I can hear brosville's footsteps coming around the corner.

Bee Happy

I have just read all the comments made in this thread. I was introduced to this forum by another member, it may have been Polyhive, I can't remember.
I very much appreciate the effort admin makes each day to monitor and keep the forum going. He , in my humble opinion, keeps potentially contentious threads, (arguments), on an even keel. His own comments are often most useful as well. By showing our support we can at least give a token of our appreciation.
I understand from some posts that some members are banned from other forums for 'misbehaving', whether this is subtle way of advertising their wares or critiscising the BBKA and its 'sponsors'.
Let us do everything we cn to keep this forum open in every way. Lets seek advice, answer from our experience, be honest or blunt, but not rude with one another.
I have no objection to Mike the Bee letting us know of his organisation, I have no objection to Finmans point of view, (which sometimes I totally fail to understand).
I have one plea to my fellow forum members, before you bar me, please spend a little time in providing more detailed replies. There are times when I find threads and replies a little obscure.
If Admin does make an 'obscene profit', surely this is a reflection of how popular the site is. He must be pleasing some members!!!
I am sure that any profit could be used for futherence of bee research. Maybe there will be enough at some point in the future to start an early British Queen breeding program. I don't know how but it would be nice to have British Queens available from lat March onwards.

I dont think anyone has ever been barred from this site :cheers2:

wow!! i say again wow!!

a reasonable discussion on a forum about money, resolved with no :boxing_smiley: and more than a little :cheers2:

pats on backs all round....

now if i can just get the kids to do the same.....

Latest posts

Back