disgraceful

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apalling ... how can any government countenance such unbelievabke behaviour. Anyone who has looked into a dolpin's eye at close range will testify how close to humanity these fantastic mammals are .... they connect with us on a level that few other animals do.

There can be no excuse for killing them ....

I understand it happens each year despite dolphins and whales are protected within the EU.

I understand it happens each year despite dolphins and whales are protected within the EU.

The Faroe Islands are a part of Denmark, where whaling is banned, but they have laws that are independent of Denmark's laws, so they are allowed to continue with this mass execution.

How many such things are happening at same time around a globe without knowing they are - happening..
I didn't know for this..

How many such things are happening at same time around a globe without knowing they are - happening..
I didn't know for this..

I agree Goran, i saw a very sad piece on TV last night about the demise of our British barn owl due to lack of habitat, change in farming practices and worst of all damage caused by the new generation of rat bait, when the owls eat rats that have ingested this bait in large concentrates they hemorrhage and die a painfull death, even in small concentrates it causes a sublethal poisoning which eventually leads to starvation, very sad indeed especially as this is just one of many such examples, we (the human race) seem hell bent on destroying everything :nono:

Let us have some fish and chips despite we know that cod will be extinguished soon and we know the trawler destroyed the entire environment too where they used to live. but who gives a f===k cos they dont need the habitat anymore cos they are dead as well as the entire bycatch which is discarded immediately.

and if we are still sad we can go to a waterpark where the best dolphins were sold to and now entertaining us in confinement.

Latest posts

Back