Annoying ill advised sales!!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to pass this onto Trading Standards but would they 'get' it?

R2

As stated above. You'd have to explain that you cant collect honey from mason bees and therefore the company are issuing a misleading description of the item for sale......

Now tell every on Face Book not to buy them.. I have.

Here's what they said:

We are writing with reference to your query regarding Garden Beehive .

Unfortunately we do not have the specific information you are looking for. However, please find below the contact details of the supplier who we hope will be able to assist you further.

Website Address: http://www.gardenbargains.com/item-300351/beehive.htm
R2

Last edited:
Does one assumes that thier after sales service is just as helpful.

Does one assumes that thier after sales service is just as helpful.
Probably - this is their latest response:

Unfortunately, we currently do not have the information you are looking for.

However, if you see this product on air during a live show, please call our orderline at 09056 484848, so we can pass your questions to our gallery about how to use the product effectively.
R2

Unfortunately, we currently do not have the information you are looking for.

However, if you see this product on air during a live show, please call our orderline at 09056 484848, so we can pass your questions to our gallery about how to use the product effectively.

Auntie watches these type of TV programmes over the pond..... I have a birthday soon!

Just tried to add a review, but only seemed to be able to generate a 'server error'. How unfortunate.:rolleyes: I was looking forward to the fun that might follow.:smilielol5::smilielol5:

I'd assume reviews are moderated, so any anyone here is ever likely to produce will never be made public.

I know who posted the Linc's review - see him in the mirror most days!

R2

I know who posted the Linc's review - see him in the mirror most days!

R2

The Daily Mirror?

A journalist, then. :biggrinjester:

I tried to click on 'Was this review helpful? Yes' but it took me to a login/registration page. It seems to think I meant 'Yes this review was helpful and I want to be a customer.' :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back