8oz and 12oz hex jars on sale at pattesons

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VEG

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
15+-some
Just had an e-mail from Pattesons jars saying they will have 8oz and 12oz hexagonal jars with 25% off from friday 31st for that weekend only.
I know a lot of us bought from them last time, shame I bought mine about a month ago.

Thank you very much for sharing the info in that most useful post!

Just working it out, that is still about 30p/jar (either size) buying 300.
Down to about 26p buying 500.
Including VAT & Delivery.

Not too bad, but wasn't last years deal 50% off list?

Great I ordered 500 12oz jars last night for £172 including lid and free post

Just had an e-mail from Pattesons jars saying they will have 8oz and 12oz hexagonal jars with 25% off from friday 31st for that weekend only.
I know a lot of us bought from them last time, shame I bought mine about a month ago.

Hmm was going to start a grumble then but:

Just working it out, that is still about 30p/jar (either size) buying 300.
Down to about 26p buying 500.
Including VAT & Delivery.

So we didn't loose out there Craig. Saves me getting the old man's carpenter's ready reckoner out and seeing whether the attic can take any more weight!!!

Thanks for the info VEG, can anyone remember what the deal was before?

Edit: Just checked invoice was 50% last time as stated above.

Last edited:
sale on 8oz and 10 oz this weekend now if interested

My internet security, Kaspersky's, flagged up a malicious phishing url on this webite, just a heads up.

I browsed the site, then clicked on wholesale, I think, don't like to go back and try again, then I got flagged as a malicious url bmpwld.downdslowercars.com, whatever that means!

May want to check your computer for ad ware or suspect extensions.

For those holding out for a 25% discount on their 12oz hex jars for the promised January month end sale.........don't. They're outta stock until early Feb.

At their standard price I'm not sure who is the currently cheapest in the market for 12oz jars.

12 oz hexagonal jars

The 12 oz hexagonal jars due to be on sale from the 31st are shown as out of stock on their website.

Back