Would anyone be interested?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerry2658

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I apoligise in advance as totally new to this .

Basically doing lots of courses in pest control these past couple of years

and hopefully getting there,but bees are not something I have to date dealt with.

I have a woman in the Redhill area of Surrey who phoned saying she has two swarms of bees in or around her property.
Her neighbour who has 1 hive has tried something to lure them but to no avail.

This since yesterday after a pest controller thankfully walked away but gave no advice to contact local bee keepers etc..

Would any member be intereted in talking with or visiting this lady,if so if you could pm me I can pass on her phone number.

Gerry

PM sent.

Adam

Basically doing lots of courses in pest control these past couple of years and hopefully getting there,but bees are not something I have to date dealt with.

Beekeepers are mostly organized into BBKA local associations. If you were to contact your local association (look on the BBKA website) they will typically be able to give you the contact details of someone who has offered to deal with swarms. This person might collect some swarms, and they might also have the contact details of a number of other people who are able to collect swarms.

Thank you for the replies.

Contact numbers saved for similar instances in the future .

Gerry

Back