Which Queen Type Best for Beginner?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buy from Hivemaker? :sunning:

:iagree:

Most certainly possibly the best B'farst hybrids you will get to keep in Wiltshire.
My mothers next door neighbor in Warminster had them and they were really nice bees.... and the bonus is that they are bred in the Exmoor area and not imported.

Now I bet you never thought you would see a post like this from me... but then I do not live under a bridge!!!

Best of luck with your bees

Yeghes da

:iagree:

Most certainly possibly the best B'farst hybrids you will get to keep in Wiltshire.
My mothers next door neighbor in Warminster had them and they were really nice bees.... and the bonus is that they are bred in the Exmoor area and not imported.

Now I bet you never thought you would see a post like this from me... but then I do not live under a bridge!!!

Best of luck with your bees

Yeghes da

really too many emmets for me to return

I like jam first then cream, because the cream sticks to the the jam, but my wife puts jam on one and then cream on the other and squashes them together

I like jam first then cream, because the cream sticks to the the jam, but my wife puts jam on one and then cream on the other and squashes them together

No no no.......Clotted cream put on top of jam squashes the jam out so to have a decent amount of both, cream first then a dollop of jam.......on both halves

Latest posts

Back