when the revolution comes!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the chavs who have ever been on the Jeremy Kyle show and everyone who goes glassy eyed and starts yawning when I want to talk about beekeeping :rolleyes: (maybe the last lot should be the first against the wall)

CD

Anyone associated with supermarkets.

Chavs

Panel show 'comedians'. I'm sick of hearing your jokes 10,000 times over

Soap stars

Soap watchers, you should have more self worth

Magazine readers (excluding beecraft and maybe gardners weekly)

People who say 'of' when they obviously mean 'have' as in ' I should of'

Bus drivers

Taxi drivers, someone aught to tell them there is quite a decent range of car air fresheners available

Drivers (except me and a chosen few)

Dog owners that don't clean up after them..or worse still, they do clean up but leave the bag of crap there..all they have achieved is preserving the sh*t! I've never understood that.

People who shoot geese, they flew all that way just to be shot and left to rot?

Anglers that leave fishing line lying around for wildlife to get caught up in

People who develop annoying recorded telephone calls

Jehovas witnesses, anyone religious really

Whoever was responsible for such a prosperous country turning to sh*t where people pay more for packaging, advertising than they do the food content to keep fat cats fat and can barely keep warm and afford to eat themselves. Why is it so hard to find a spice market like you can in the 3rd world?

Edit - People who dump dogs. We've just taken one in, lovely little thing

Last edited:
People who produce a LONG list of others they want shot when the revolution comes...:nopity:

and everyone who goes glassy eyed and starts yawning when I want to talk about beekeeping :rolleyes: (maybe the last lot should be the first against the wall)

CD

By what I've been told in cofidence by colleagues - they'd probably volunteer to go first :biggrinjester:

4x4 Drivers - or anyone who feels the need to drive something that takes more than one parking space.

Tailgaters.

People who whine about traffic cameras and speed traps. Just don't break the limit - they won't take your money.

(Yes, I probably drive like an old f@rt)

4x4 Drivers - or anyone who feels the need to drive something that takes more than one parking space.

Tailgaters.

People who whine about traffic cameras and speed traps. Just don't break the limit - they won't take your money.

(Yes, I probably drive like an old f@rt)

redneck%20cell%20phone.jpg

I can't believe that no-one has come to the defence of the Archers after it was maligned by Brosville.

All the others he can have, but the Archers have to be saved.

Or maybe that is just me.

Asterisks in company names!
"People who snipe my fleabay bid in the last 2 seconds when I've been the high bidder for 7 days"
Eh? Why would you bid on an item on any auction with a fixed time limit? Logically there is absolutely zero benefit of playing your hand 7 days in advance - you're just inviting others to outbid you.
I work out my max bid, add a few pence (so £10 becomes £10.01) and use software to bid for me 10 seconds from the end. If it goes for £11 then I would have lost anyway; if someone has set up a max bid of a tenner then I'll win by a penny.
I agree it's annoying until you understand the system but once you know it's obvious.

R2

Oh, and people who put live kittens on big hooks through the neck skin and use them as live bait for shark fishing. Don't think it doesn't happen - it does!

R2

Double glazing salesmen who knock on your door even though you have a conservatory, double glazed windows and doors. A friend of mine had a phone call from one of these companies asking if he would like a conservatory. After raising the hopes of the salesman he said btw I live in a first floor flat. Oh how quickly the phone went down.:biggrinjester:

"if someone has set up a max bid of a tenner then I'll win by a penny."

depends on the bid increment.

£10.01 vs £10 placed earlier would lose on ebay.

£10.01 vs £9.50 would be a winner.

yes it does now i am not in one, lol

heres a suggestion , idiots that go out to sea or on large fresh water lakes that dont have the proper kit or training,

so what about fitting 40mm canons to all the life boats as walls are hard to find at sea, if its a honest emergancy call they get help if its a complete plonker he gets blown out of the water there and then?????????????

too much??

we had better stick plonkers who abuse the 999/112 system on a wall of there own as well

yes it does now i am not in one, lol

heres a suggestion , idiots that go out to sea or on large fresh water lakes that dont have the proper kit or training,

so what about fitting 40mm canons to all the life boats as walls are hard to find at sea, if its a honest emergancy call they get help if its a complete plonker he gets blown out of the water there and then?????????????

too much??

we had better stick plonkers who abuse the 999/112 system on a wall of there own as well

I doubt that you could find such short clergy.
(Ho ho)

Asterisks in company names!
"People who snipe my fleabay bid in the last 2 seconds when I've been the high bidder for 7 days"
Eh? Why would you bid on an item on any auction with a fixed time limit? Logically there is absolutely zero benefit of playing your hand 7 days in advance - you're just inviting others to outbid you.
I work out my max bid, add a few pence (so £10 becomes £10.01) and use software to bid for me 10 seconds from the end. If it goes for £11 then I would have lost anyway; if someone has set up a max bid of a tenner then I'll win by a penny.
I agree it's annoying until you understand the system but once you know it's obvious.

R2

+1

I always snipe .. Only way to go...

edit

I would shoot anyone who puts 40mm cannon on lifeboats :)

Latest posts

Back