when the revolution comes!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Michael O'Leary (as in RyanAir)

Now there's a man with brains .... charge for using the toilet on a plane and reduce legroom to avoid leg crossing .... no fee, no wee ... Proud to be Irish .not worthy

1. Michael O'Leary (as in RyanAir)...
Now there's a man with brains .... charge for using the toilet on a plane and reduce legroom to avoid leg crossing .... no fee, no wee ... Proud to be Irish
There's a man with brains indeed. Loads of free publicity and the more outrageous the suggestion the more column inches. What is really amazing is the way the papers fall over themselves to play his game.

1. Michael O'Leary (as in RyanAir)
2. Jordan (as in Katie Price)
3. Piers Morgan (as in arrogant little tw@)
4. Steve Wright (as in the whiney DJ)

fine with micheal, piers and steve,

but we will have to do a risk and method statement for katie, one bullet through those pumped up mammary glands and we could end up hurting the fireing squad by being hosed down with silicone jets, secondly it would have to be the quickest squad going , as withthe the essex lot we are going to have to shoot, you dont want then hanging about as they will start talking in that stupid accent of thiers

which is why they are getting shot in the first place:D:D

Vintage TRACTOR collectors who dump their broken down oil dripping lumps of exaggeratedly over restored and useless mobile scrap heaps in my out apiary entrance forcing me... with me bad leg.. to carry 25 litres of 2:1 sugar syrup half a mile over muddy track to feed my poor starving bees !

Vintage TRACTOR collectors who dump their broken down oil dripping lumps of exaggeratedly over restored and useless mobile scrap heaps in my out apiary entrance forcing me... with me bad leg.. to carry 25 litres of 2:1 sugar syrup half a mile over muddy track to feed my poor starving bees !

So, enlighten me.

Is this vintage tractor owner, the same person who allows you to keep your bees on HIS LAND??:toetap05::toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

Who should be shot? ? ? ? ? :willy_nilly:

So, enlighten me.

Is this vintage tractor owner, the same person who allows you to keep your bees on HIS LAND??:toetap05::toetap05::toetap05::toetap05:

Who should be shot? ? ? ? ? :willy_nilly:

My land, My gate, gone now taken off on low loader..... apparently was out on test drive by a new owner !
bee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smilliebee-smillie

idiots in the round about that change lanes without any warning or using mirrors, its a good job my brakes work better than this guys brains today on the way home

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI2a1TTSgpQ&feature=share[/ame]

VM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzU2iJ9qfXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzU2iJ9qfXg[/ame]

BORIS !

The spider that lurks under my little girls bed and appears every bedtime to terrorise the little ones so they don't get to bed on time..................................................

Latest posts

Back