when the revolution comes!!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Add to that anyone who feeds vermin, Esp Grey Squirrels

Then maybe just Parish Councilors, (concept for Vicar of Dibley was unerringly astute)! :smilielol5:

Seriously now I'm older and wiser I'm much more clam, however, I'd happily batter the person feeding our local foxes.

People who snipe my fleabay bid in the last 2 seconds when I've been the high bidder for 7 days.

Townies who move into the country then complain about chickens, cows, smells, tractors etc.

Anyone who's ever appeared on big brother.

Hope you've got plenty of ammo Pete :biggrinjester:

CD

All intolerant people who should definitely be put against the wall, every single one of them.

Especially intolerant religious people and intolerant atheists.
[And I speak as a professional god-botherer.]

On second thoughts, I forgive them all.

D

Last edited:
Ricky Gervais and Harry Hill, Stephen Fry, Steve Wright (those bloody forced glottal stops!), footballers, golfers, and anyone who overruns a favourite tv programme, not with the actual sporting event, but a collection of neanderthal bonebrains discussing the damn event which was over hours ago..........:biggrinjester:

99.9% of the human population of the world, starting with the French.

Last edited:
Especially intolerant religious people and intolerant atheists.
[And I speak as a professional god-botherer.]
D

atheist-baby.jpeg

What about those bloomin' fence sitters the agnostics?

Townies who move into the country then complain about chickens, cows, smells, tractors etc......CD
:iagree:

Add to that anyone who moves to somewhere then complains about something that was there years before they were even born; Church bells, Airport noise, the three hundred year old oak in a nextdoor garden.

Oh and the idiot on local TV last year who complained that, he "never expected the river to flood this badly" whilst in clear view over his right shoulder were iron plaques marking the much higher flood levels for years past!
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Your appetite knows no bounds HP.

Bankers, lawyers and those guys with a lousy haircut, wearing a fluorescent waistcoat and operating a radar device.

Anyone touting GMOs in the UK - [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odCSWY05u4Q"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odCSWY05u4Q[/ame]

Purveyors of low quality gin.
Sellers of low quality gin.

No need to worry about the drinkers of low quality gin: they're dead or dying ...

Good grief, it can't be that season already- I haven't finished treating and feeding yet!

Latest posts

Back