What "inspired" your username?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

B+.

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
BeeKeeping Supporter
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
Number of Hives
Quite a few
For me, it stemmed from my desire to improve the bees I keep. I figured that if I ever gave them an "A" there would be no room for improvement. So, in the spirit of continued improvement, I selected "B+.".

What inspired you?

Pizza - done a lot of bush cutouts, order out of chaos.

Bill

Yeghes da :cheers2:

Previously posted as Icanhopit... the tellegraphic address of the Associated Motorcycles Limited factory in Plumpstead... probably where the finest British motorcycles were manufactured... although changed their name to Norton Villiers by the time I worked there!

Chons da

Wanted erichalfbee but already gone. My name is Eric but a good mate always called me Enrico.

I live in Haughton and we make honey 🧐

Richard Flanagan described Tasmania as the antipode of the Antipodes....anyhow, I'm Tasmanian, so I went with it.

Although some on here may believe mine relates to my appendage it actually is a nickname given to me after a Greek girlfriend couldn’t pronounce Steve and it came out a ‘Steeffy’ . My ‘friends ?’ shortened it it to Stiffy and it stuck !
S

Yeghes da :cheers2:
. probably where the finest British motorcycles were manufactured... although changed their name to Norton Villiers by the time I worked there!

Chons da

You're getting confused again. Velocettes weren't made in Plumstead. Norton EL400s, were.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back