Weald Farm Orders

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oldtimer;144409 said:
dont buy any bees off him you will be disappointed with them see the comment on page 28 no 272 as this is me im now in dispute with him he hasnt replied to my emails and phone is answer phone keep phoning him and email him

to save you further frustration, he wont answer Email period! Don't even waist your time emailing him.

Best way to move forward with a complaint with him is trading standards.

Bates;143723 said:
If you are refering to who I think you are in Gloucester you are highly mistaken, there is no deal with WPF.

Come on Dan i Know you work for him but theres no point trying to fob people off.:beatdeadhorse5:

im on to them now but they say iv to contact him because he offered my a replacement queen an free queens next year when i split the hives this is another fob off but we will c

oldtimer - if that's the case send a final demand letter by Recorded delivery requesting the replacement queen in a suitable yet short timescale (convenient for you) eg 14 days.

much later and the colony may not get to strength for winter.

if no show then TS and small claims court (not neces in that order).

how come he can't access emails or paypal BUT can access web for placing ads for his corex boxes on fleabay and B4Bs?

i would print off screen dumps of the listings and then use the messaging systems with the auction sites to contact him (plus copy to you) and at same time email direct (requesting delivery and read receipts).

if no response after a reasonable period present the evidence to TS.

oldtimer;144478 said:
im on to them now but they say iv to contact him because he offered my a replacement queen an free queens next year when i split the hives this is another fob off but we will c

he wont be around next year to give you those free queens and he knows it :eek:

well this thread has recived 18,600 plus views think the word is out there

bee crazy;144460 said:
Come on Dan i Know you work for him but theres no point trying to fob people off.:beatdeadhorse5:

y dont you ring the man himself and ask him ? get the story from the horses mouth so to say

Did u c wot i got off him look at page28 no272 i sent him a letter saying i wanted £190 back or id take it further let c wot reply is

he's probably now getting by comfortably just on the small purchases (eg of corex nucs - you know who you are!) made by avid viewers of this thread who are willing him to fail and want in on a piece of the action.

DOI: have 4 poly nucs which i had to demand personally at stoneleigh after 5 month wait and the usual excuses on email/sms. Fit for purpose just a shame they don't have the travel screen which was a big selling point for me. BUT original price wasn't bad.

To all of you pefect beings:

After reading some posts members have chosen to write and continue to write about WPF (not really adding to anything just repeating and repeating boring boring old stuff) why not give this chap a break?

I gather some of you have approached trading standards, and yes do take them to the small claims if you feel it is necessary, but for those of you who are expecting a refund you are really not helping yourseves.

I/we also feel it is rather unnecessary to make comments about his grammar. I think by mentioning things like that in such a hurtful way you have shown the type of folk you are, how can anything you say be taken as serious.

Criticising someone for their dyslexia - who do you think you are?

Perfect?? Yes - ofcourse you are!

The worker and the drone,
This whole thread has been characterised by a number of unnecessary comments in unhelpful tones. I agree.

However, you may ask why? Why would usually rational, compassionate, people choose to express themselves in this way?

I suspect that there is a great deal of anger, frustration, and disgust hidden under the words. Earlier (and I mean about a fortnight ago) in this thread I expressed disquiet about the circumstances within this thread. Since then a number of additional people have explained continuing problems with this supplier. Things do not appear to be improving rather the problems appear to be more deep seated and unsettling than previously understood.

No-one wants a business to fail in these difficult times, nor see an optimist who is trying to achieve their goals fail.

However, there appears to be sound reasons for wishing this individual would bring his operations to a halt until he has the genuine capability to carry them out to standards which ensure the welfare of the bees in his care, minimising disease risk, and treating his customers in a manner that they deserve.

I would be happy to give him a break if only he would demonstrate a change in his behaviours. If enough people could be found on this forum to counteract this threads criticism and to lay the reasonable fears to rest then I am sure we would all be happier.

Evidence of improvement seems to be the missing factor rather than his vowels,

All the best,
Sam

We actually think that alot of you want to see him fail.

You have been very damaging to his business - but I guess thats what you all want.

Well done

the worker and the drone;144656 said:

You have been very damaging to his business - but I guess thats what you all want.

Well done

You weren't so concerned about damaging people's businesses when you said "publish,publish,publish" on the "not very satisfied" thread.

the worker and the drone;144656 said:

Well done

Assume you either he or some friend/relative, but this is all a bit hypocritical from someone screaming "Publish Publish Publish" on the thread regarding Fragile Planet's dodgy nucs.

Not personally had anything to do with this guy, but he sounds a right shyster who cannot or will not cope with his customers expectations.

You assume I am a relative or a friend.

Could I not be an individual that is non biased?

I know someone who got bees there and they are great, which is why I started to post here.

With regards to my comments re Publish: is it not in our interests to hear if some companies are not offering the best service? - ofcourse it is!

It's the constant banging on - OTT

Latest posts

Back