weald farm bees (efb)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the live data map on bee base has been updated, and there is a big dirty Yellow Square over WPF now

still a large area, but it is near thornwood, epping so must be close to WPF , but could be another beekeeeper in that village, i'm one of those a nice green dots by the M25 :hurray:

Last edited:
They look like lots of little lemons,described as laceolate cocci,can be in small chains,singular,clusters or what appears to be like rosettes.

I had an email alert from our Secretary at Epping Forest BKA to confirm that Peter Heath is attending members' apiaries in the vicinity of WFB, to check for EFB 'related to WFB'.

Eric.

he did go to WFB and found 1 with efb 2others where clear i got mine from him 9th june had mine checked today by bee inspector and mine are fine no efb

I find the AFB in North London more disturbing than EFB in Epping, whoever owns the affected colonies is neither here nor there as far as I am concerned.

Last edited:
I find the AFB in North London more disturbing than EFB in Epping, whoever owns the affected colonies is neither here nor there as far as I am concerned.

thats why i put up both efb and AFB, there is a lot worse than efb which is endemic in most areas

AFB site in London is a problem of a known infected site in Enfield BKA area 13 cases since 1999, thought it had gone in 2005 but has come back this year, the hives in the area are inspected every spring

I find the AFB in North London more disturbing than EFB in Epping

Why? The fact that they are on the map confirms that the infected colonies have been destroyed. AFB has much much slower horizontal propagation (infection of surrounding colonies) than EFB; AFB is considered a colony disease, EFB an apiary disease.

weald farm

william is a complete walter mitty.... bought 2 nucs from him in march.. no arrival after 3 months... one excuse after another.. total refusal to respond to letters emails phone calls.. asked for refund.. was sent a cheque for one third of the amount owed.. it bounced.. his credit has been pulled by his backers and the banks and after taking peoples money and not supplying goods will claim bancruptcy within months... this is what happened with his previous business.. the guy has no experience with bees.. efb and afb present in his hives.. this direct from my local bee inspector... have reported him to the beekeeping assoc, beecraft, trading standards.. get the word out loud and clear to all beekeepers.. william and weald farm bees is to be avoided at all costs

The entrepreneur farmer's next step is to open a farm shop to the public selling jams, preserves, honey and live poultry.

The grand opening for the shop has been timetabled for Saturday, August 28 with a harvest festival event which will include a growing competition with a celebrity judge.

Full story : www.guardian-series.co.uk/news

The entrepreneur farmer's next step is to open a farm shop to the public selling jams, preserves, honey and live poultry.

The grand opening for the shop has been timetabled for Saturday, August 28 with a harvest festival event which will include a growing competition with a celebrity judge.

Full story : www.guardian-series.co.uk/news

That's a story from 2010

people like william have no fear in ripping people of thier hard earned money because he knows he wont be prosecuted and jailed, hes very well practised doing this, he knows he can get away with thousands of pounds before he is caught, and when he is finally caught simply declares bankruptcy and gets away with it.. .. an extremely unhappy customer finally went to his property with a security bailiff and removed his goods to the value of the debt he owed, over £500. nice. take his goods , sell them, money recovered, job done.

no it was up and running when i picked up my bees in April, so i guess its still running :eek:

he was still going this week sent me my replacement queen plus refund spoke to him yesterday to order some more bee to see wot he said was told that it would be 8 weeks befor i got them due to efb on one site but i told him that was to late to get them ready for winter

Last edited:
our little con artist is quite smart for someone dishonest and utterly devious.. ..note his mobile number is the same for all his cons.... the bees, the carboots, the oils and vinegars, the farm shop.... exactly the same for his printing setup... no landline or fax numbers... so much easier to chuck away a cheap mobile when the calls get too angry. gotta feel sorry for the young son... growing up with a dad who probably gets a regular pasting from angry ripped off customers

:smilielol5: I bet he's loving all this Free ADVERTISING :smilielol5:

To be honest I think the guy deserves a pat on the back.
He keeps trying, even when things go wrong.
And if a venture fails, he just dusts himself off and tries something else.

I probably would have quit by now and signed on for the Free money that the state hands out to the unemployed.

Seriously though,
If the man owes you money then contact him.
If not then stop fussing.
:boxing_smiley:

Latest posts

Back