• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Equipment For Sale Uncapper for National frames

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wish to order an uncapper in the next few days I will be unable to get it collected for postage until next Thursday as I sadly have to attend a funeral in Scotland but will deal with it immediately on my return.

Garry Rucklidge

My uncapper arrived a couple of weeks ago following great service from Garry, put it to use yesterday and it works a treat! As already explained, the capping are crushed, less mess, no dripping knife to contend with and the frames subsequently extracted well. Cleaning up is straightforward, trays are swilled in water and the metal sections placed in dishwasher. Job done!

My uncapper arrived a couple of weeks ago following great service from Garry, put it to use yesterday and it works a treat! As already explained, the capping are crushed, less mess, no dripping knife to contend with and the frames subsequently extracted well. Cleaning up is straightforward, trays are swilled in water and the metal sections placed in dishwasher. Job done!
Thanks for that. Still have some in stock.

Several of my Beekeeping friends are seriously impressed with mine, but money I've spent on kit

Latest posts

Back