Transporting an InstantVap

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I've discovered that an InstantVap Compact fits quite neatly into a two-bottle Virgin Wines presentation box with the divider removed, but it doesn't feel like an ideal solution. Those of you with InstantVaps, what do you use to contain them during transport between sites when they may be hot and there's possibly still a bit of OA drifting about?

James

I've discovered that an InstantVap Compact fits quite neatly into a two-bottle Virgin Wines presentation box with the divider removed, but it doesn't feel like an ideal solution. Those of you with InstantVaps, what do you use to contain them during transport between sites when they may be hot and there's possibly still a bit of OA drifting about?

James
I use a bag that came with my cordless multi tool. I have put a tile in the bottom to dissipate the heat and everything fits perfectly round it. I cover the lot with an old tea towel for excess puff and use that to block any holes when vaping

Bit overkill, but use an ammo box, the one with a seal, can fit the instavap in, plus spare battery, water to clean. And a tub of OA . I'll find the link to mine, bought two as they were on offer, smoker lives in the other.
:iagree: go on to the instavap farcebook page and there's plenty of discussions as to the best ammo box to buy.

I see they have just bought out a new even smaller version of the IntantVap

I use a slightly modified ammo box. Lined the box floor with a silicon heat mat and mounted battery holders on the side. The holders are attached to wood with heat mat behind that to keep the batteries well away from anything hot, which is probably overkill really.

It holds the full size Instant Vap, a̶ ̶j̶a̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶o̶x̶a̶l̶i̶c̶ ̶ I mean sachet of Api Bioxal, a couple of cleaning caps and other bits.

1000028721.png

Latest posts

Back