To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turning hard mode on is supposed to help
It means you have to use all the correct letter from your previous guesses.
I’ve always done that anyway.

Turning hard mode on is supposed to help
It means you have to use all the correct letter from your previous guesses.
I’ve always done that anyway.

Me too. It's always seemed sensible to fully use the knowledge already gained.

Not done it for a few days as we're having phone/internet problems here, but whilst the internet is back, albeit unreliably, I had a go today.

Wordle 228 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James

Frustrating!
Wordle 229 4/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Me too. It's always seemed sensible to fully use the knowledge already gained.

Not done it for a few days as we're having phone/internet problems here, but whilst the internet is back, albeit unreliably, I had a go today.

Wordle 228 4/6

⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James
I believe that if, when you are successfully connected to the website, you press control C (on a PC) you can save the entire game to your local disc. It's probably worth doing sooner rather than later, as doubtless the new owners will attempt to smother it in advertising. It will also get around your connection problems.

I believe that if, when you are successfully connected to the website, you press control C (on a PC) you can save the entire game to your local disc. It's probably worth doing sooner rather than later, as doubtless the new owners will attempt to smother it in advertising. It will also get around your connection problems.

Yes, I'm sure that quite a few people will have grabbed a "personal copy" when it was announced that the NYT had bought the game.

James

You have to smile at times. I put in DREAM as my first guess. Only the M was correct albeit in the wrong place. Second guess and correct word... .....MOIST :cool:

I had such a good start...

Wordle 229 5/6

🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

There are a fair number of words with those three letters in those positions. I reckon you could get those first try, as you did, and still quite possibly make all the allowed attempts without getting the correct combination.

James

Wordle 231 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Not a good start again.

Latest posts

Back