To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the very least it will be smothered in advertising. Download it while you can...

I'd not be surprised if they did something irritating like change the order that words appear in too, so people playing a previously downloaded copy won't have the same word as anyone playing theirs.

James

Wordle 232 6/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

It's a tough one unless you happen to have eliminated plenty of the possible the wrong letters for position 2 early on. Four for me again, but even so I still had two possibilities for that second letter.

Wordle 232 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James

It's a tough one unless you happen to have eliminated plenty of the possible the wrong letters for position 2 early on. Four for me again, but even so I still had two possibilities for that second letter.

Wordle 232 4/6

⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

James
I think that's where the first two totally different guesses helps...
Wordle 232 4/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩
🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
But it still took the same number as you

I think that's where the first two totally different guesses helps...

Someone with a brain bigger than mine could presumably work out the optimal method, though it's entirely possible that if you let a mathematician near the problem you'd never understand the answer.

James

Someone with a brain bigger than mine could presumably work out the optimal method, though it's entirely possible that if you let a mathematician near the problem you'd never understand the answer.

James
Quite an interesting problem though. I wish I had more time, and that it wasn't x-ty years since I looked at probability theory...

It struck me whilst doing today's puzzle that a word such as "nanny" or "lolly" could be really awkward to get. Or perhaps a word without any vowels, like "lynch".

James

Latest posts

Back