To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thatβ€˜s just amazing Victor. You seem to have an uncanny intuition for this.
Pure luck !
When I crash out I do it in grand style.
I must admit I was surprised when I pressed enter , I thought it was a throw away to eliminate some letters πŸ˜…

Better than mine!
Wordle 327 5/6

⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟩⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I have the first three letters after three attempts, but given the letters I have left at the moment I'm unable to come up with a word I recognise. I'll have to think on it a bit more given that there's always the possibility of it being an Americanism.

James

I have the first three letters after three attempts, but given the letters I have left at the moment I'm unable to come up with a word I recognise. I'll have to think on it a bit more given that there's always the possibility of it being an Americanism.

The other possibility is that it's a plural of course, but I didn't think they used plurals.

James

James
I found two that fitted having got the first three. Took a while, sods law it was the last attempt that got it!

Today’s effort.

Wordle 328 4/6

🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Back