The end of the world is nigh ...

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be a country beat policeman, in my office I had a nuclear warning device that had to be tested every month. It was linked to the speaking clock which was underground cables only, that was why we had the speaking clock. It was all to do with nuclear warning systems! If I was warned of a nuclear weapon approaching I was supposed to take an air raid siren out of a case, unscrew it from its box, put it on my beat office roof and sound the alarm. I had four minutes to do it. I can think of other things I would rather do in the last four minutes of my life! I gather that is all scrapped now. Wish I had kept the siren, I had to test that once a year. Only ever did it once and got so many phone calls I decided it was a bad idea!
The good old days!
E

yellowstone will screw the northern hemisphere's climate big time .. make the "nuclear winter" look like a cloudy afternoon

Let me know when it's due to happen so I can take the day off, should get some nice photos

Sigh ....
The 21st century phenomenon, wallowing in misery, doom and gloom.

:iagree:
if there isn't a problem - invent one. But more importantly, it looks like it's happening already - we're doomed Mr Mannering!!!
:

http://www.walesoncraic.com/uk-set-...n-like-temperatures-of-2c-and-slight-drizzle/

Latest posts

Back