Stoneleigh March 2014 non BBKA Event

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite a lot in the SW as well, i think it should be held in Bodmin.

Bodmin would be great, pity St Lawrences, the Victorian mental hospital is being demolished as it would make a fine venue and be very appropriate.
I have never been to any of the shows as being in far SW find it cost prohibitive to attend.
S

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Bodmin would be great, pity St Lawrences, the Victorian mental hospital is being demolished as it would make a fine venue and be very appropriate.

Yes, pity, we could get a theme going - a peripatetic convention like the game fair or Eisteddfod, next year St' David's mental hospital in Carmarthen (have to be well signposted or people would end up at County hall - which used to be an assylum and before that a gaol!) I'm sure we could find other similar venues across the country....... ah, downside is it will again gravitate to London :D

Last edited:
Yes, pity, we could get a theme going - a peripatetic convention like the game fair or Eisteddfod, next year St' David's mental hospital in Carmarthen (have to be well signposted or people would end up at County hall - which used to be an assylum and before that a gaol!) I'm sure we could find other similar venues across the country....... ah, downside is it will again gravitate to London :D

That mightn't be so bad, all the 'looney tunes' beekeepers ending up in London..........there is a lot of them though, could they cope?
S

That mightn't be so bad, all the 'looney tunes' beekeepers ending up in London..........there is a lot of them though, could they cope?
S

I think it would be Bedlam.

Back