Simon the beekeeper closing down sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldn't resist adding a couple of those £1 bee suits to my order!

But chuffed to get a defender suit for £40 and a couple of smokers, uncapping knife, double strainer and a few other bits and bobs

My order arrived today, QX’s and jacket suits with spare hoods and a strainer. The two medium full suits at £2 each and the three poly Nuc brood boxes were out of stock and I received a refund. Shame their online stock system didn’t show this at the time of purchase, but under the circumstances its understandable.

I made an order on the 15th
Poly brood boxes suits ect . No sign of it yet

As I did you may get an email telling you it is out of stock and issue a refund. That happened about a week after ordering. Still waiting for a suit and correx sheets but no email yet, Fingers crossed. Will miss STB

I ordered a suit on 16th, paid etc and all marked as in stock. No change to my order details on the website and no email. I'm trying to hold off calling them as I know they'll be really busy.

Ordered some of the crown boards with bee escapes on the 14th they arrived a few days later although the plastic bee escapes were missing, not fussed as they were quite cheap. Placed another order on the 20th for one of the cheap pull over bee suits, some frames and nails, smoker and some porta bee escapes 20p each - as of yet not had any update😬

14th for me.asked them on 23rd got email back quick.told it had not been processed yet ..one i put in on 18th got email it had been shipped .
not got yet..

Ordered some of the crown boards with bee escapes on the 14th they arrived a few days later although the plastic bee escapes were missing, not fussed as they were quite cheap
Take it as an omen - Porter escapes are the devil's plaything, use it as an opportunity to investigate better options

I emailed them at least i got a fast response
Hi Diarmuid

Apologies for the delay.
We have received a high volume of orders, and we are processing orders as quickly as possible.

Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email.

Many Thanks

just got refund for part of order from 14th...so hope to get the rest ..90% of my kit as come from them .over the years .it is sad to see them go..

Latest posts

Back