Show stand...any tips?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did my first stall today at a local village Christmas fair. It went really well. Folk seem to prefer pick and mixing individual items rather than the gift boxes. The card reader was brilliant as most wanted to pay by card. Made lots of contacts. Totally exhausted but would definitely do it again!
Well done, looks great!

Did my first stall today at a local village Christmas fair. It went really well. Folk seem to prefer pick and mixing individual items rather than the gift boxes. The card reader was brilliant as most wanted to pay by card. Made lots of contacts. Totally exhausted but would definitely do it again!
So attractive products display. Nice work. Congrats!

Did my first ever local Fair on the 10th. Despite bitterly cold weather & England playing France that evening which caused a lower than average turnout of folks, I was happy with the amount sold and contacts made. A lot of learnings from this as well….

Attachments

• 2E15894D-F9C4-45ED-AEF2-1E585266995F.jpeg
    2E15894D-F9C4-45ED-AEF2-1E585266995F.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 4
Did my first ever local Fair on the 10th. Despite bitterly cold weather & England playing France that evening which caused a lower than average turnout of folks, I was happy with the amount sold and contacts made. A lot of learnings from this as well….
Awesome! That's looking great.
I like your logo.
Wishing you lots of learnings and earnings moving forward.:)

What lovely stand...very pretty

Well it was a long day for them but the girls done good!

After too much rum on Sunday a mad idea got dragged into Monday, and the offer of a stand on Tuesday meant 2 days of panic that has left Victoria and Nichola shattered but they had a great day doing it.

There were many great ides and advice from the forum, I hope some of you can see your suggestions in place and with a bit more time there would have been many more.

Here's the stand...that had many of the other exhibitors asking where the gazebo was...gazebo, what gazebo? Luckily the weather was kind, the wasps not too bothersome and other stallholders friendly.

They took 100 jars, (20 set osr and 80 runny) a few candles and wax blocks and smoker/jacket/hive parts to fill the stand. Very happy with a lot of positive comments on taste and labelling, the set sold out quickly and would have sold more if there had been time to jar and label any. The runny didn't sell out, but the day went well, and they came back with £470 👍

Some post show thoughts...
We winged it and it worked, but if we did it again it would be with the sort of effort and thought that elainemary and Gregior have put in, wider range and an element of bee and pollination promotion.
Many punters asked for a card/contact details, so if theres a next time there will be flyers or cards with contact info for direct sales.
Take more set honey. It's my preferred type as it stays on toast, but so many people ask for runny I may have underestimated how popular the set stuff is.
Get a gazebo.
Drink less rum.

Thanks to all for helping make it a success.
Are those 8oz jars you have there?

Yes if it’s Conwy honey.
We didn’t do too well last year. Everybody wanted to know if it was local so I sent them to you 😉

Latest posts

Back