SHB arrives in France?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're waiting a long time for the research to be published on how pure the Irish population suposedly is.

It was largely funded by the native bee brigade...

The very latest news is that the two individuals doing the research, now want to conduct research in the Buckfast bee areas and also along the edges where these areas interface with AMM areas. I regard that as a cause for suspicion!

I'd say your eyestrain has it's root cause elsewhere... :icon_204-2:

Anyway, publish and be damned !
You are quite right my eyestrain does have a root cause....cataracts. Although why you should find that humerous is beyond me.

Last edited:
You are quite right my eyestrain does have a root cause....cataracts. Although why you find that humerous is beyond me.

I didn't know about your cataracts, sorry.

I somehow had the impression that your poor eyesight is due to chronic onanism.

Again, humble apologies.

Last edited:
Another UK bred virus, certainly not the first.
Given the findings of the COLOSS study that found non native bees lived fractionally shorter lives because they are intolerant of local viral mutation. It would seem almost certain that it's the diseased Cornish bees that are infecting your immigrants since the bees familiar with the virus would surely have some resistance. Surely a far more rational explanation than your typical knee jerk anti import stance. Thank god the rest of the world is safe since nobody is interested in importing our black stock.

OMG what a lot of total carp you dissers peddle!

What a pity.
For a while....just a short while...we had a forum that worked. A real, open and honest exchange of information without the usual nonsense.
:iagree::iagree::iagree:
Yes I had hoped for that too... then the usual dribble and nonsense was dragged up by the usual little clique of nere do wells!

Yeghes da

Hear all, see all and say nowt.

best policy when the agitators are about.

I didn't know about your cataracts, sorry.

I somehow had the impression that your poor eyesight is due to chronic onanism.

Again, humble apologies.

Oh dear you can't even apologise without your potty mouth spewing out even more Brown filth.

Play nice !
You no the rules:if you are going to kick sand in another members face then I will ban you from the sandpit.
Or I might even take away the finger paints and bucket and spades..

OMG what a lot of total carp you dissers peddle!

So which is total carp ? The findings of the COLOSS study that suggests an advantage to local bees?
That the bees most familiar with the virus would.have the highest immunity ?
Or that the rest of the world doesn't want our native rubbish?

Latest posts

Back