Probiotics in human

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finman

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Langstroth
NHS UK :
Probiotics are thought to help restore the natural balance of bacteria in your gut (including your stomach and intestines) when it's been disrupted by an illness or treatment.

Probiotics may be helpful in some cases, but there's little evidence to support many health claims made about them. For example, there's no evidence to suggest that probiotics can help treat eczema.

When I read about probiotics, they are mostly sour milk products. IT is Lactofilus bacterium.

But there are lots of people, who cannot drink milk or sour milk. They seems to live as well as sour milk people.

IT is amazing, how much milk products are in super markets. And all are healthy, if some one does not get his belly ill.

Haha! I had to comment just eating my cerial with milk from the farm, I dont ever drink supermarket milk and never have a bad belly. I used to suffer from indigestion, I havent had it for years.

Haha! I had to comment just eating my cerial with milk from the farm, I dont ever drink supermarket milk and never have a bad belly. I used to suffer from indigestion, I havent had it for years.

You have auto fermenting belly.

Origin of sushi

Japanese people have done hundred years fermented fish. Like in one youtube a man piled small carps and boiled rice in layers. Then the mixture fermented 6 months.

Some guy invented that they can eat the rice and fish as fresh.

Swedish have too famous fermented herrings. You will remember it the whole life.

Another can of worms topic. There are all kinds of research and debates about which strains, and how much of probiotics survive beyond the Hydrochloric acid (Ph 1-3) of the stomach, and whether they confer any benefit. It's certainly a lucrative sector of the health foods market, and may help you live for ever and inherit the universe. -Or maybe not.

As well as all the usual commercial products there are also others such as Kombucha, Kefir (both milk and water varieties) and Kimchi etc.

You pay your money (you certainly do!) and take your choice.

Funny you should say that. We always used to drink farm milk when the kids were young, then we moved and started on supermarket milk, for years my wife suffered from a bad stomach and then we read that the way milk is treated can make it indegestible to certain people. We moved again and there was a farm selling totally untreated organic milk. We returned to drinking it and within days the change in digestion was incredible, 18 months later and no stomach aches since we started on real milk again. No more supermarket milk for us!
Plus the cream on the top is yummy!
E

Origin of sushi

Japanese people have done hundred years fermented fish. Like in one youtube a man piled small carps and boiled rice in layers. Then the mixture fermented 6 months.

Some guy invented that they can eat the rice and fish as fresh.

Swedish have too famous fermented herrings. You will remember it the whole life.

Thanks for that!:puke:

Yeghes da

Latest posts

Back