Bee based COVID vaccine

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm..........

Still trying to punish UK for brexit, Eurocrats spite their own noses at the expense of the EU public.
UK cases are now 90% lower then at the peak in January, whilst EU cases showing no or little sign of abating.

The EU empire has got is badly wrong.

Still trying to punish UK for brexit, Eurocrats spite their own noses at the expense of the EU public.
UK cases are now 90% lower then at the peak in January, whilst EU cases showing no or little sign of abating.

The EU empire has got is badly wrong.

UK cases were three times higher than Germany and France at their peaks. (and death rates as well)

We started from a far worst position.

Get in there before Ursula Von Trapp stops export of AZ to the U.K. even though nobody in the EU wants it anyway.
“We don’t want it but you can’t have it either 😜😜
Its Pfizer the EU are going to ban exports of isn't it?

Everything was "straightforward" until politicians on all sides started to play Russian roulette with their respective populations and began populist blame games whilst pretending to be the voice of the people. To most of them "follow the science" is a meaningless catch phrase and get out of jail free card - they all need sacking urgently.

Sorry for the completely unrelated post but your comments reminded me .....
A friend of my first husband’s ( he had many dubious friends) a retired financial adviser in finding out I was retiring tried to persuade me to invest the lot into ostrich farming 😂😂😂😉

A case of all your eggs in one basket...

Germany currently seeing an increase in the BI98 virulent that was found in Kent and resulted in the UK toll rising in the new year. Italy in third lock down again in highly infected areas.
It does appear that inoculation in the UK is reducing admissions to hospitals.

Germany currently seeing an increase in the BI98 virulent that was found in Kent and resulted in the UK toll rising in the new year. Italy in third lock down again in highly infected areas.
It does appear that inoculation in the UK is reducing admissions to hospitals.

Report by the Resolution Foundation, quoted in the Guardian today: 'Lag in winter lockdown cost 27,000 lives'. Of course, we only learn things like this in retrospect. Grateful for small mercies: we had two neighbouring couples in for Christmas lunch (allowed under Boris' dispensation) and survived to tell the tale.

I can't believe they are now inviting over 50s in for jabs. Me, hubs and brother in law all in on Friday. Little sister at 48 has to wait still.
Said on radio this morning that no new bookings being made until supply confirmed.
Presumably supplies for current bookings are earmarked and available (son has his booked for first week of April so 🤞)

The supply needs to double, in effect, to keep giving first doses and continue second doses. If the supply is reduced, they will give the second doses before inviting new first doses.

The supply needs to double, in effect, to keep giving first doses and continue second doses. If the supply is reduced, they will give the second doses before inviting new first doses.
Yes, and rightly so. But the pace of the vaccination progress recently has set up (perhaps unrealistic) expectations.

The UK's lead in the rollout, compared to the huge shortfall in many many poor countries, is a double-edged sword. While everyone here gets vaccinated, the virus is mutating with abandon overseas. That will come back to bite us when foreign travel opens up properly.

Said on radio this morning that no new bookings being made until supply confirmed.
Presumably supplies for current bookings are earmarked and available (son has his booked for first week of April so 🤞)
They are having to catch up on the second doses now too so less for first dosers.

It can also prevent those calls from people who've heard you've been in a car accident.

Back