Photographic help appreciated

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
14x12
Number of Hives
4 + 1 nucs
Hi all

Apologies in advance if I have posted this in the wrong place.

I work in a secondary school and have been asked to put together a display with photos of bees etc for a project (my own fault). The problem is I have absolutely no artistic talent whatsoever and my photos all come out blurry and with no heads (and thats just people) so I have no chance with bees, not to mention the girls are finally tucked up in bed.

I have seen some absolutely beautiful photos on here so if anyone would be prepared to let me use some of their photos, please can y0ou let me know.

Thanks

AJ

I've got a few bee-related photos on Flickr. You should be able to see them here:http://www.flickr.com/photos/16794733@N08/ I think you can download them from there but if there is any problem let me know.

The other way is to look in the Albums section of this forum and find pictures you want and then contact the person who owns them.

Thanks for that. Its appreciated. I need the kids to see them as something beautiful rather than horrid insects that will sting them and should be squished!

Your welcome to these :)

MGIPhotoSuiteIIIwallpaper.jpg

A bee fanning and displaying it's Nasanov gland

ALIM1745.jpg

Winter in the apiary.
All appears quiet but is it really?
VM

have a look in the album section then pm owners for permission to use. You can have these 2 if they are any use.

You can have these
The first is a swarm in the air and the second a small swarm hanging from a tree branch.

Last edited:
if there is any of mine in the photographic section let me know and will get the hi-res ones to you.

regds

JD

Not a great pic taker but here are one or two that are in focus and clearer than most I take:

Thanks Queens59. I love the reflections of the bees in the water. I am feeling really ashamed of myself for being so bad at it. Its going to have to be a new Years resolution to get a better camera and then find some patience.

AJ

Here are a 2 of mine you can use.

medium.jpg

medium.jpg

Full res copys below

original.jpg

original.jpg

Last edited:
Would any of you object if I added some of these to my "gardening with bees" for my garden club.

Your pictures are all fantastic and better than my poor efforts?

Please tell me if this is NOT ok.

TVM
Cazza

P.S Many thanks to all those who posted their flowers and bees photos for me. They went down really well at my local bee group.

Latest posts

Back